Paradigm shift in work management
The Ad2pro group produces different types of ad creatives such as banner ads, rich media HTML ads and video ads as well as manage ad operations for our customers. Being a world-class provider of creative services for brands and media companies, we pride ourselves in the following:
- Exceeding customer expectations with respect to quality as well as turnaround time.
- A globally diverse environment and widespread workforce.
- Productively managing multiple projects and complex workflows, all running in parallel.
- Seamless integrations with customer’s workflows for automating creative production processes.
- Best-in-class customer service, with aggressive SLAs for resolution.
Our creative teams cater to multiple customers and projects with complex production workflows simultaneously. A workforce of 1,200 creative designers is organized into different teams based on skill-sets, clients and complexity of deliverables and spread across multiple locations. The creative workflow – from submitting creative briefs, to production, quality check, e-proofing, revising, shipping and trafficking – is managed end-to-end through our proprietary JDX platform. Given the inherent nature of creative operations, the teams are co-located based on projects and operate in multiple shifts to ensure 24×5 services.
When the Covid-19 pandemic began to sweep through the planet, it threatened to disrupt our operations in an unprecedented manner. Collaboration with colleagues and customers had to be approached from a different perspective compared to working from office, since the typical mode of communication is written, not verbal; working hours of employees are flexible, not fixed; team interaction is virtual, not physical; coordination is remote, not in person. Therefore, in order to maintain business-as-usual, we had to transform our workforce to operate remotely by employing appropriate tools and processes.
Harnessing the power of JDX platform
In the Corona infested world, where hundreds of millions of people have been locked up inside their homes, JDX suite has served as the connecting fabric among our customers, designers, project managers and other stakeholders in the creative workflow. Built on the cloud, our platform has enabled our employees to seamlessly embrace the new paradigm of remote work management, while ensuring same levels of productivity.
JDX Suite empowers our workforce to tackle the challenges of remotely working in the following ways:
- As a cloud-based platform, it provides access to all of our products over the internet as well as through Virtual Private Networks (VPN) in a secure manner.
- Seamlessly enables customers to submit creative briefs remotely, track orders and communicate with designers via its creative workflow management module.
- Eliminates back-and-forth emails, remotely proof and approve or revise the creatives.
- Enables configuration of additional steps in the existing workflows to overcome the process gaps arising out of remotely working.
- Maintains the brand consistency of digital assets by enabling central storage, organization and distribution in a secure manner and eliminates the need for hard drives, e-mails, etc.
- Enables sales reps to showcase ad creatives to advertisers remotely via its digital asset management module, which is mobile responsive and works even on low internet bandwidth.
- Powers the creation, serving and measurement of customized rich media ad experiences.
- Automates Ad operations by integrating with ad tracking & booking systems, serving and measuring campaigns cross multiple ad servers with minimal human intervention.
JDX suite has become fundamental to our business more than ever, enabling the operations team to maintain business-as-usual and continue to deliver best-in-class customer experience.
Our platform has:
- Transformed our operations to become completely distributed, with 100 percent of our workforce equipped to work from their homes.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime for customers with secure access to cloud-based applications over the internet.
- Enabled operations to maintain the same levels of SLAs and avoid disruptions in customer experience.
- Powered more than 60 clients and 20,000 active users across the world to blur the geographical boundaries and collaborate remotely.
- Enabled our teams to continue delivering 100,000+ transactions a month without loss of quality.
- Automated more than 70% of Ad operations and reduced the need for manual ad trafficking.
- Served and measured over 100 Million impressions per month.
Learn more about JDX Suite here