The client designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high-quality Off-Road Vehicles (ORVs), including All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV).
The client was facing bottlenecks with time intensive process of managing and reviewing the production of creative content through email and phone. Additional challenges of managing information capture and creative content across 80+ dealers throughout Australia and New Zealand was hampering their turn-around time and time to market. The client was also facing issues to control brand identity in dealer network adaptations. Without a single process for authorizing ad content adapted by dealers for co-op advertising approval and a limitations of reporting process, they were facing challenges in reconciling dealer co-op spends.
With JDX’s Intuitive ordering interface, the client could save time by choosing from pre-defined options whether ordering in bulk from a media plan, prescribing one-off requirements, or adapting pre-approved templates. With our workflow, they could order print, digital, POS, brochures and catalogues — all creative requirements from a single source. The platform also allowed them to provide role-based privileges like full access to their corporate for all creative orders and limited access to dealers, who could only see their own orders. JDX also Integrated e-proof module for address the challenges of back-and-forth email. Requesters received email notification once the creative was available for proofing and through the e-proof module, requestors could review online, approve or send back to the studio for modifications. Upon approval by a dealer requester, the client received an email for reviewing the creative to ensure corporate compliances and to review brand guidelines.
With JD Flow, the client can now:
- Manage creative workflow and track the status of each creative via a single unified portal — no need for unorganized communication via phone or email.
- Communicate in real-time with the built-in messaging functionality, with the creative studio available round the clock.
- Significantly improve the time to market with technology — leveraging the scale of our execution capabilities, custom creatives can be delivered in as little as two hours.
- Easily track and manage the work done by Dealer partners. Detailed reporting of weekly spend estimates and dealer activity is also available in the product.
- Ensure that creatives are always compliant with the brand identity with one click approval/rejection for all dealer creatives.